The Future is Now – Encounter Elysion 2!
We started a journey into the future of sound – and we arrived! Encounter Elysion 2 – our massive and incredibly fast scoring tool. Play simple chords and instantly create overwhelming sound worlds. Move your modwheel and distort time and space. Let the famous ensemble engine animate your music.
- Powerful synth built on handcrafted processed and synthetic sounds, treated like acoustic instruments.
- Sets a new level of hybrid composing: incredibly simple and outrageously beautiful.
- Forms the massive hybrid twin to The Orchestra.
- Extends the Elysion ambient synth with aggressive and powerful new instruments, presets, themes and effects.
- 207 playable instruments, and over 400 complex animated themes.
Elysion 2 – The Encounter takes you to the very extremes of our universe – within one modwheel-turn. It enriches your synthetic palette with more aggressive, powerful and driving sounds. Press a key and unleash a raw and vivid sonic scenario with our breakthrough and award-winning ensemble engine, known from The Orchestra. If you’re scoring trailers, blockbusters or just want to hear the universe burn – Elysion 2 will get you covered!
Crossgrade Available: For owners of “The Orchestra Essential”, “The Orchestra”, “Strings of Winter”, “Horns of Hell” or “The Orchestra Complete”.
Elysion 2 takes off to an exciting chapter of our popular synth Elysion. It comes with a variety of driving and powerful instruments, themes, effects and features. Elysion 2 further includes the complete original ambient synth Elysion!
Ambient – Organic – Cinematic: Elysion is a huge and incredibly fast ambient scoring tool, perfectionated to fill the space with inspiration. Experience the infinite sound cosmos full of shimmering spheres, organic ambiances and complex cinematic themes.
Aggresive – Powerful – Driving: Elysion 2 – The Encounter takes a very different path. It enriches the palette of Elysion with aggressive, raw and wild instruments and effects, featuring epic spheres, powerful pulses and shattering themes. Unleash the extreme force of Elysion 2 with a simple keystroke.
Each Interstellar Object hast its own Sonic Character
The Elysion 2 themes are named after the planets of our solar system and other interstellar objects, each one representing a different sonic character.
- Earth – Terrestrial, Familiar, Conventional, Poppy
- Mars – Aggresive, Strong, Energy, Violence
- Sagittaruis – Violent, Brute, Dark, Shattering, Destructive
- Venus – Sensuality, Tranquility
- Antares – Bombastic, Cinematic, Modern
- Mercury – Lively, Vibrant, Diverse
- Jupiter – Happiness, Joyfulness
- Saturn – Old, Wise, Sad, Melancholics
- Uranus – Magical, Enchanted, Wonderful
- Neptune – Dark, Mysterious
- Sirius – Powerful, Hot, Bright, Positive, Alive, Energetic
- Orion – Mystical, Indeterminate, Nebulous, Creepy
Elysion 2 Features
Elysion 2 offers you features that make creating new and exciting sound compositions even more intuitive.
- Single-Instrument NKIs – We included every instrument as a single-instrument NKI to freely play it outside Elysion’s engine.
- Distortion & Saturation FX – Elysion 2 comes with various built-in effects to enable a more aggressive and driving sound.
- Switchable GUI – Choose freely between the two GUIs of Elysion and Elysion 2.
Sampling Redefinied Bursting with Expression and Variety
As the first one able to catch the incredible dynamic and lively character of synthetic instruments, the Elysion series redefines sampling. We recorded, sampled and produced our synthetic future-sounds, treating them like acoustic instruments. This results in an unimaginable dynamic and unprecedented sound. Integrated into our pathbreaking ensemble engine, Elysion 2 forms the massive synthetic twin for The Orchestra.
A Whole New Experience
Elysion 2 is made to expand the range of our flagship The Orchestra into and beyond the digital era. Together, they set a new level of hybrid composing: incredibly simple and outrageously beautiful.
- Encounter the diversity of 207 instantly playable hybrid organic instruments.
- Encounter the infinite depth of over 12.500 samples. All carefully recorded, handcrafted and layered with up to 5 velocity layers.
- Encounter the flexibility of over 400 complex animated and fully customizable themes.
Score The Future with Our Familiar User Interface
The interface of Elysion 2 is the advanced progression of the highly-acclaimed UI from The Orchestra. The most essential controls are easily and quickly accessible to keep you focused on your creative scoring.
- Main Page – Select Instruments, presets and control all layers from the main page. Play up to 5 instruments simultanesously.
- Ensemble Engine – Modify and perfect your sound to the very last detail with our critically-acclaimed ensemble engine. Create exciting new sonic experiences by simply playing some chords.
- Mix Page – Mix & pan your layers and breathe live and dynamic variation into every single pattern.
- Motion Engine – Customize the instruments fundamentally, steering e.g. attack or decay via MIDI CC
- Preset Browser – Explore the massive selection of presets using intuitive filters and categories.
- Pan Engine – Create outstanding motion and effects by controlling and automating the panning of the sounds.
Powerful Features – Supernatural Workflow
Elysion 2 brings numerous new functionalities to our critically acclaimed ensemble technology.
- Sampled Synthetic Instruments – Up to 3 Round Robins and 5 Velocity Layers deepen the dynamic of our carefully handcrafted synthetic instruments, providing extreme expressiveness: Every layer of the ambient synth is carefully designed to correspond and even outdo the immense liveliness of real instruments in timbre, impact and intensity.
- Ensemble Engine 2.0 – For Elysion 2 we reworked our critically acclaimed ensemble engine, which lets you play and customize up to five instrument modules simultaneously. Within every module you are now free to control it via envelope or arpeggiator. You can now even morph between two Layers in both the Arpeggiator and the Envelope, which lets you control up to 10 interleaved rhythms within one patch. An additional stutter feature enriches the possibilities of our Envelope even more and lets you create extremely complex rhythms by only using sustained instruments.
- Motion Engine – Elysion 2 comes with its own unique dynamic FX engine. It allows the fundamental customization of the ambient synth instruments, e.g. steering attack or decay via Midi CC. Besides other FX the Motion Engine includes also two Pan Steppers, breathing live and variation into every pattern in no time.
Maximize Your Creativity
Elysion 2 comes well prepared for instant inspiration and composing with 400 complex animated and fully customizable themes. Its covers an extremely wide range of diverse timbres, often only one modwheel-turn away from each other. Every theme is arranged out of five controllable instruments within our ensemble engine, providing you an enormous influence on the sound.
- Dynamic Spheres – Spheres are lively and sustained themes with an enormous dynamic range, easily controllable via modhweel. Simple keystrokes and chords yield a rich futuristic ensemble sound, each one with a different interpretation of the futures tone.
- Animated Themes – The animated synthesized themes go even further and create complex and diverse ensemble rhythms from any played note. This is where the future starts!
- Powerful Pulses – The synthetic pulses contain rhythmical patterns, providing an extremely large range of different timbres and styles. From simple and incredibly useful rhythms to inspirations completely out of the box
Export Your Custom Performance with MIDI Drag & Drop
Once you have been inspired by a theme in Elysion 2, drag and drop the arrangement of your performance to your DAW. Now you are free to use it within every library you own. Unleash the power of the ensemble engine onto your personal template, change notes, combine different patterns and make them your own. Experience the incredible efficiency of Elysion 2 and The Orchestra merging together within your DAW.
- All instruments available as single NKI, to freely play them outside the engine
- New distortion and saturation FX for a more aggressive and driving sound
- Sampled Synthetic Instruments, containing up to 3 Round Robins and 5 Velocity Layers
- Refined Ensemble Engine 2.0 with new, powerful functionalities
- Unique Motion Engine allowing fundamental customizations
- Massive synth hybrid twin of The Orchestra for a new level of cinematic composing
- Over 400 complex animated and fully customizable themes, featuring up to 5 fully controllable instruments
- Over 207 instantly playable hybrid organic instruments
- 12.500+ individual samples. All carefully recorded, sampled and handcrafted
- MIDI-Export: Unleash the power of the ensemble engine onto your personal template
“Elysion 2 ” was developed for Best Service by Sonuscore / Dynamedion, the makers of The Orchestra, Trinity Drums as well as NI Action Strings, Action Strikes, Emotive Strings and many more.
Dynamedion was founded in 2000 by Tilman Sillescu and Pierre Langer, two composers with university degrees in music. With a steadily increasing number of contracts and growing customer base it has since become a leader in soundtrack composition and sound design on the European computer game market. In 2005 Dynamedion produced highly successful, first benchmark live orchestra recordings for a German game soundtrack, setting the standard for large-scale projects in the industry. With numerous further productions for the video game industry, Dynamedion has earned itself a reputation for unsurpassed quality and integrity in this area.
Elysion 2 works with NI Kontakt and Free Kontakt Player Version 6.6.0 and higher!