Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.scoretheworld.com.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, etc.) in case you are voluntarily entering our film-scoring contest.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily entering our film-scoring contest ( When you pay your entry fee, your first name, last name, and email address from Paypal will be automatically shared with us. When you fill our the entry form, you’d be prompted to enter your name, email address, order id (received when paying the entry fee) and the link to your contest entry on Youtube.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us via e-mail.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Facebook communication, groups, etc.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your entry and manage your contest evaluation. Your name and email address will solely be used to check your entry fee payment and to notify you about the contest evaluation.
- Email you about reminders regarding the contest.
- In case you subscribe to our newsletter, or one of our partners newsletters.
If you agree upon submitting your entry, we will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at our Google Drive accounts that are securely saved with two-factor authentication.
Our Company will keep your personal data for one year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting our database.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partner companies.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know in an email: mail @ scoretheworld.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: mail @ scoretheworld.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: mail @ scoretheworld.com