In Score The World 2. your task is to re-score a short part of Son of Saul, Academy-award winning film.
Why our contest is different from others?
- All the contestants will know their exact ranking.
- TOP 100 contestants will get a short personal feedback from our jury.
- TOP 5 contestants will get valuable prizes provided by our great sponsors.
- 50% of the profits will go to charity, directly to a non-profit organisation that helps Holocaust survivors.
- 5 Cinematic Composing courses will be drawn at random from all entries received
What you can get
TOP 100 place: will get a personal short feedback from our jury.
101. place and up: will know their exact ranking.
Timeline of the contest
Ea rly-bird registration – 29 EUR entry fee: open to everyone, of all ages and nationalities from Dec 1-31.(ended) Normal registration – 39 EUR: open to everyone, of all ages and nationalities, from Jan 1-31.(ended) Deadline for sending in your entry: February 14, 2021.
- Evaluation period : Feb 15-March 14, 2021.
- Winners will be announced: March 15, 2021.
Steps to enter our contest:
REGISTRATION HAS BEEN CLOSED ON JANUARY 31.
- Register and pay the entry fee here: https://www.scoretheworld.com/registration/. (If you pay your registration fee, even if you decide that you won’t send in your entry, we cannot refund you the registration fee.)
- You’ll get an automatic email from Paypal and from our website as well. Please note, that you’ll receive the confirmation from the email@example.com e-mail address, if you can’t find it, do check your spam folder as well.
- After payment, you’ll be redirected to the download page, where you’ll find the contest materials (movie with SFX) and the written brief. Also the download links will be included in our confirmation e-mail.
- You’ll have to create and upload your entry to Youtube until February 14, 2021.
- The title of the video should be STW + your order id that you’ve received in the confirmation email. (e.g. STW160). Please do not write anything in the description and set the video to unlisted.
- You’re in!
- Winners will be announced on March 15, 2021, personal evaluations will be sent out to the top 100 in the first second weeks of March.