In Score The World 4. your task is to re-score a true classic, a short compilation from The Little Princess (1939). We hope you’ll like this new type of challenge!
Why our contest is different from others?
- All the contestants will know their ranking in a bracket. (e.g.: in the first 20% after the TOP 100)
- TOP 100 contestants will get a short personal feedback from our jury.
- TOP 5 contestants will get valuable prizes provided by our great sponsors.
- 50% of the profits will go to charity, directly to a non-profit organization.
- Five Cinematic Composing subscriptions will be drawn at random from all entries received
What you can get
1st place: Chris Hein Solo Strings Complete from Best Service , Voices of wind collection by Soundiron, the Joshua Bell Violin from Embertone
2nd place: Elysion 2 from Best Service , Hyperion brass elements by Soundiron, Mountain Dulcimer by Embertone
3rd place: ETHNO WORLD 6 Complete from Best Service , Olympus Elements by Soundiron, Herring Clarinet by Embertone
4th place: Celtic ERA 2 from Best Service , Knockout drums by Soundiron, Walker 1955 Concert D from Embertone
5th place: Era II Vocal Codex from Best Service , Glitch Hero by Soundiron, Popelka Basson by Embertone
TOP 100 place: will get a personal short feedback from our jury.
101. place and up: will know which bracket their work belong to.
One more thing…
Sneak peek from the task video (not the full length!)
Timeline of the contest
Early-bird registration – 29 EUR entry fee: open to everyone, of all ages and nationalities from Dec 1-31. Normal registration – 39 EUR: open to everyone, of all ages and nationalities, from Jan 1-31. Deadline for sending in your entry: February 12, 2023.
- Evaluation period : Feb 15-March 14, 2023.
- Winners will be announced: March 15, 2023.
Steps to enter our contest:
- Register and pay the entry fee here: https://www.scoretheworld.com/registration. (If you pay your registration fee, even if you decide that you won’t send in your entry, we cannot refund you the registration fee.)
- You’ll get an automatic email from our website with the confirmation. Please note, that you’ll receive the confirmation from the email@example.com e-mail address, if you can’t find it, do check your spam folder as well.
- After payment, you’ll be redirected to the download page, where you’ll find the contest materials (movie with SFX) and the written brief. Also the download links will be included in our confirmation e-mail.
- You’ll have to create and upload your entry to Youtube until February 12, 2022.
- The title of the video should be STW + your order id that you’ve received in the confirmation email. (e.g. STW1640). Please do not write anything in the description and set the video to unlisted.
- You’re in!
- Winners will be announced on March 15, 2022, personal evaluations will be sent out to the top 100 in the following 2-3 weeks.