This program covers everything from the very basics of what gear and libraries to buy and how to use them, to advanced composition techniques, a full composing workflow, how to compose in different styles, and how to land clients! The curriculum currently consists of over 100+ training videos and musical examples (20+ hours), 30 modern transcribed and reduced scores, and new content every month to keep the learning relevant and up-to-date.
- What kind of composer gear should I buy?
- How do I technically use my gear?
- What is my composing workflow flow?
- How do I make my music sound cinematic?
- How do I use Harmony to tell a story?
- How do I compose a soundtrack from beginning to end?
- How do I find clients and make money?
- How do I make my music work for me?
How do I compose a Positive Emotions cue?
How do I compose a Negative Emotions cue?
How do I create tension?
How do I compose an intense action cue?
How do I compose music that sounds magical?
How do I compose music to introduce a Hero?
How do I compose a humorous cue?
How do I make music for commercials?
How do I create an orchestral epic action cue?
You can find all the details here: https://cinematiccomposing.com/courses/im-a-composer