Let me introduce our initiative and what we have achieved so far. In 2019 we built STW from the ground up to provide a great competition for composers, focused on education and feedback, through which they can grow. On top, we imagined a community uniting composers for social/environmental issues.
In early 2020, we held our first event with 300 participants. 50% of all our profits went to Amazon Watch and we’ve put hundreds of hours in giving actionable feedback to all contestants to offer real value.
Here you can find the winner video of the previous contest:
For our next contest we have chosen a part of an Oscar-winning movie for the task, and our contestants created amazing entries! We had over 400 applications, and in the end we could donate 1850 eur to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum.
About the 3rd contest:
In the 2021-2022 season we have chosen a short animation as a task for our contestants.
About The film: Like and Follow is a 3d animated short film created by Brent Forrest and Tobias Schlage. It follows the story of a little boy that can’t see anything but the display of his smartphone. Each time he starts to realize the beauty and dangers of the world around him his smartphone forces his attention back to the screen.
The film played in 78 countries, at over 202 festivals and won 33 Awards to date. See select awards on IMDb.
Would you like to be a prize-sponsor in our contest?
- Your brand appears on our website at the Prizes section (with photo and short description, website), at ‘Our Partners’ page (longer description, logo, custom), home page footer (logos)
- We will mention your brand on all communication platforms as sponsors, on Facebook, Instagram and film-scoring forums and groups
- Banner option on our website
- Optional: we could establish a ‘Sponsor’ award as well, which you could give out to someone from the TOP50 finalists, that you like the best, who represents your brand the most.
- Optional: you may give out a ‘Sponsor’ coupon/discount to our TOP50 finalists, so they can purchase your products with a reasonable discount – which could generate sales for you among a very engaged target group.
Let me know what you think, as we are more than open to form this concept further or share more information about the upcoming Score The World contest event.
Katie and Karlo