Let me introduce our initiative and what we have achieved so far. Last year, we built STW from the ground up to provide a transparent, non-profit, education-focusing competition for composers, through which they can grow. On top, we imagined a community uniting composers for social/environmental issues.
In early 2020, we held our first event with 300 participants, which transported Score The World among the biggest paying contests. 50% of all our profits went to Amazon Watch and we’ve put hundreds of hours in giving actionable feedback to all contestants to offer real value.
Here you can find the winner video of the previous contest:
Now our contestants will have the chance to score the part of an Oscar-winning movie!
This is where you could come in the picture: for 2021’s Score The World contest our goal is to provide even more value to our contestants. Aside from providing great products as prizes, we’d love to give them the possibility to work together with our selected sponsors in the form of an endorsement.
- The winner of the contest could create a demo for your chosen product based on your brief
- Naturally you’d have the opportunity to debrief him/her
- You’d not have any obligation in using the prepared demo, but in case you like it, you could use it for commercial purposes with all the rights
- No payment needed, it would be totally free for you
Of course our contestants are more than happy to receive great products as prizes to broaden their Kontakt libraries, etc. so we’d be honoured if you could offer some of your products in this contest.
What we can offer:
- Your brand appears on our website at the Prizes section (with photo and short description, website), at ‘Our Partners’ page (longer description, logo, custom), home page footer (logos)
- We will mention your brand on all communication platforms as sponsors, on Facebook, Instagram and film-scoring forums and groups
- Logo appearance in our video animation that we’ll use to promote the contest.
- Banner option on our website (see example on the right)
- Optional: we could establish a ‘Sponsor’ award as well, which you could give out to someone from the TOP50 finalists, that you like the best, who represents your brand the most.
- Optional: you may give out a ‘Sponsor’ coupon/discount to our TOP50 finalists, so they can purchase your products with a reasonable discount – which could generate sales for you among a very engaged target group.
The contest task will be to rescore a 3-4 minute part of Son of Saul, here’s the end scene:
Let me know what you think, as we are more than open to form this concept further or share more information about the upcoming Score The World contest event.
Katie and Karlo