An orchestral chamber brass ensemble library built for Kontakt Player
Hyperion Brass Elements is a universal brass ensemble library built for everyone. It was recorded with uncompromising engineering precision and then hand-edited and carefully balanced to achieve a new benchmark in quality and playability. We set out to strike the ideal balance between polished refinement and natural humanism, for maximum creative flexibility, advanced utility and acoustic realism. This symphonic brass library is a robust musical production workhorse that will serve you well, whether you’re a working composer, student, producer, songwriter, teacher, arranger, band, sound designer, or are just curious about creating your own music.
It’s optimized for instant gratification, from the moment you load it up. Its intuitive modular design and content symmetry make it easy to use for the beginner. Yet its robust articulation list, dynamic capabilities, time-saving articulation management tools, deeply customizable acoustics and professional feature set make it exceptionally powerful in the hands of the seasoned composer.
The Hyperion Brass ensemble has a forward and robust sound unlike any other. It has a strong tone and wide dynamic range that can be shaped to fit any genre or style. We recorded our brass ensemble sections up close in the historic Studio A at Fantasy Studios in Berkeley, CA. We’ve also equipped the interface with plenty of spatialization, environment simulation and positioning controls and options to let you dial in the sound and character you need.
Hyperion Brass Elements includes 10 combo ensemble presets and 6 Master and True-Legato section presets for 6 Trumpets, 4 Tenor Trombones, 4 French Horns, 3 Euphoniums, 3 Bass Trombones, and 3 Tubas. The Master presets include a broad selection of fundamental articulations, each with their own range of customizable real-time performance options, key-switch and mapping options and performance tools. These master presets allow you to blend and switch effortlessly between vibrato and non-vibrato sustains, a variety of shorts and naturally dynamic tempo-based expressions.
Our new Easy-Lead feature puts creative control right at your fingertips, allowing you to instantly go from tight staccatos to dynamic sustains without needing to keyswitch between articulations. Simply play quick notes for tight staccatos or hold down the keys for long, dynamic sustains. This performance feature is great for fast playability, allowing you to get ideas out quickly and work within a full orchestral mix.
The Sustain articulations weave together multi-dynamic expressive vibrato and clean non-vibrato sustains, recorded naturally in piano, mezzo-forte and forte dynamics. The special True-Legato presets feature speed control that adapts to the way you play when you want it to, yet gives you total hands-on control when you need it. Our True-Legato system lets you craft startlingly realistic and seamless performances, whether you’re playing quick runs or long, smooth powerful melodies.
- Product Version 1.0
- 6 master & legato section presets: Trumpets, Tenor Trombones, Horns, Euphoniums, Bass Trombones, Tubas
- Sustains, True Legato, Flutter Tongue, Staccatos, Double & Triple tongue, and Dynamic Expressions
- 12,800 Samples
- 4.71 GB Installed (10.2 GB wav)
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format.
- Multi-dynamic sustains, with smooth real-time control over natural vibrato and dynamic transitions.
- Multi-dynamic long and short staccatos, staccatissimo with loose/tight variants and 4x round-robin.
- A full suite of Expressions in a variety of lengths, timings and dynamics, including crescendos, decrescendos, sforzandos and swells, with time-stretching, tempo-synching and automatic release.
- Flexible and intuitive user interface with pro features, deep customizability and simple workflow.
- Free soundstage positioning for each section within dozens of custom rooms, halls, chambers and FX environments.
- Adaptive Play Assist and Arpeggio systems for instant inspiration.
- You can apply your full purchase amount toward your upgrade to the full Hyperion Symphonic Brass when it’s released.
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 6.2+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments
- Works with the Kontakt “Libraries” browser and Native Access.
This Powered-By-Kontakt Player Edition is supported by the latest version of the free Kontakt Player (VST, AU, AAX) and the special “Libraries” rack.
Windows 7 or higher required for PC. OSX 10.12 or higher required for Mac. Dual Core CPU, 3+ GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library.
Product Page: https://soundiron.com/products/hyperion-brass-elements